- Follow Thoughtscapism on WordPress.com
Landscapes of thoughtagriculture alternative medicine biology biotechnology chemistry climate consensus energy environment epistemology existentialism finance health history linguistics literature medicine meta methods nuclear nutrition organic parenting psychology renewables science science communication society Uncategorized vaccines
Top Posts & Pages
- Myth: No Studies Compare the Health of Unvaccinated and Vaccinated People
- 17 Questions About Glyphosate
- The Simple Math of Herd Immunity
- On the Nature of 'Natural'
- Should You Worry About Formaldehyde in Vaccines?
- 'Treatment-free' Beekeepers Give Varroa Mite Free Rein
- About me
- Research On Infant Feeding Favours Having Options: Breast and Bottle
- Vaccines and Health
- Seven Reasons Why You Really Don't Want to Have Measles
TagsAAP acupuncture adjuvants allergy aluminum animal welfare aristolochia asthma autism backfire backfire effect bees bias biodiversity biodynamic breastfeeding cancer cherry-picking children chiropractic CO2 confirmation bias consensus conspiracy Daniel Dennett debates documentaries empathy existential anguish FAO Feynman Finnish formaldehyde GMO greenhouse effect herbal medicine herd immunity homeopathy influenza IPCC Maslow Mercola mercury microbiome MMR Monarchs monoculture Monsanto Nasa natural neonicotinoids Onkalo organic pesticides precautionary principle pregnancy PubMed smallpox Socratic method sun supplements Sweden The Woolf thimerosal thinking time translation UN UNCTAD USDA vaccines vitamins Wakefield wheat WHO
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Many people are worried about the impact GMOs could have on the environment. That’s a reasonable concern. Are GMOs increasing the profits of farmers and biotech companies at the expense of the environment? As I have learned more about biotechnology and … Continue reading
Myriad blogs and news sites can help reinforce one’s view, be it that human induced climate change is happening or not.
So how can we, non-climate scientists, know if human induced climate change is happening? Continue reading